Reset your Smart Switch Gen 6
If at some stage, your primary controller is missing or inoperable, you may wish to reset all of your Smart Switch 6 settings to their factory defaults and allow you to pair it to a new gateway. To do this:
- Press and hold the Action Button for 20 seconds
- The LED will change between these colors:
- Red (blinks faster and faster)
- Green (Successful indication of factory reset)
- Rainbow LED (waiting to pair to new network)
- When the LED changes to Green state, you may let go of the action button.
- When the LED changes to a rainbow LED state, it will indicate that it is ready to pair to a new network.
Ensure that the Smart switch 6 is within 3 - 4 meters from the Hub while you pair for better results.
This should resolve the issue.